September 2005 – June 2014: Teaching, as a private tutor, Modern Greek and History to students Grade 7 to Grade 12. The tutoring for the senior students aimed at helping them gain admission to institutions of higher education in Greece and Cyprus.
November 2012 – June 2014: Teaching Greek as a second language to adults .The courses were subsidized by the European Union and organized by the Ministry of Education.
September 2010 – June 2014: Administrative Officer and customer service at private institute.
November 2007-May 2014: Teaching Greek as a second language to primary school children.
October 2005-June 2008. Tutoring high-school students in Greek poetry and prose. . The course was organized by the Ministry of Education.
2001-2005: University of Ioannina School of Philosophy
2013: Diploma in Teaching English as a second Language
MS Word , Excel , Power Point and Internet.
SEMINARS – CONFERENCES
- November 2014: «Teaching Greek as a second language to adults»
- May 2014: «Ιnspiring and Enabling the 21st Century Creative Learning and Innovating Teaching with ICT».
- May 2014:«Teaching Greek as a second language to primary school students».
- January 2014:«Further Education of the Greek as a second language instructors by the Ministry of Education».
- April 2008:«Teaching Greek as a second language: school based reality,good practices and real life needs».
- February 2008: «Technological illiteracy » .
Languages: International English Language Testing System(I.E.L.T.S), General Certificate of Education(G.C.E)