- Financial & Regulatory reporting, statutory book keeping
- Supervision & coordination of external accountants, with ability to review & process financial statements under IFRS
- Liaison with external auditors during annual audits, preparation of management accounts and due diligence
- University Degree in Accounting, Financial or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CPA etc) will be considered as an advantage
- Prior experience with group structures will be considered as a plus
- High calibre, self-motivated, ability to work with limited supervision with a diversified multinational team
- Solid analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent communication skills in English and Greek
- Flexible to travel in South East and Central Europe.