- Financial and Regulatory reporting, statutory book keeping.
- Supervision and Coordination of external accountants, with ability to review and process financial statements under IFRS.
- Liaison with external auditors during annual audits, preparation of management accounts and due diligence.
- Monitoring compliance in accordance with internal policies and applicable regulatory framework.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CPA etc) will be considered as an advantage.
- Prior experience with group structures will be considered as an advantage.
- High caliber, self-motivated, ability to work with limited supervision with a diversified multinational team.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluent communication skills in English and Greek.
- Flexible to travel in South East and Central Europe.