We are looking to recruit a motivated Cook A, for a vital position within our culinary team. Working as Cook A, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation within our busy kitchen environment. Your duties will include collaboration with the Head Chef & Team
- Working as part of a team in a busy kitchen & also being able to work with your own initiative.
- Work in hot and cold kitchen
- Experienced in working with oven, grill, pans, and fryer.
- Full awareness of food safety policies and practices, paperwork, etc
- Delivering food prep to the needs of the business
- Ensuring the highest cleaning standards are maintained.
- A keen eye for detail to deliver excellent standards in every dish served.
- Enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude. Keen to learn.
- Hard working and dedicated.
- The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ideal role for someone looking to learn in a busy environment from talented head chef.
- Positive team player
- Good communication, planning and organising skills
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English and Greek
- 6 days a week, 8 hours per day
- Attractive remuneration package
- A performance related monthly bonus of 9% paid in December.